- Pachinko Bonus Round RTP94.33%
- Fun Factor100%
CRAZY TIME PACHINKO BONUS
Pachinko is one of four bonus rounds featured in the Crazy Time Game Show. Launched by Evolution in 2020, the heart-pumping bonus rounds in Crazy Time are what made this live game show such a massive hit!
This bonus round has a maximum win potential of 10,000x bet. The biggest win ever recorded within the Pachinko bonus round was an incredible €10,700,000! The lucky player triggered the win with a bet of €2,400.
PROBABILITY OF ENTERING THE PACHINKO BONUS ROUND
The bonus round is triggered when the Money Wheel lands on the Pachinko segment. This segment is only on the board twice, so players have on average a 1 in 27 chance to trigger it. Of course, to enter the Pachinko bonus round, players must have an active bet placed on the Pachinko segment of the board. Therefore, these odds are only accurate when you place a bet on Pachinko for every game round.
HOW IT WORKS
- Upon entering the bonus round, players are presented with a large Pachinko wall containing a number of physical pegs.
- Firstly, the game presenter climbs a set of steps behind the Pachinko wall, and takes a puck from the top of the board.
- Next, a random multiplier is assigned to each of the 16 landing zones at the bottom of the board. These multipliers can range from as little as 2X to 10,000X.
- The game presenter will drop the puck anywhere between drop zone 4 – 11.
- The puck will bounce down the Pachinko wall before coming to a stop in one of the 16 landing zones.
- If a puck lands on a ‘DOUBLE’, each multiplier on the board increases and the game starts again.
- Once the puck settles on a multiplier, the game is over. All players with active bets receive their winnings.
WHERE TO PLAY CRAZY TIME PACHINKO
PLAY CRAZY TIME WITH A BONUS
£/$25 Risk Free First Deposit
100% Deposit Bonus + 200 Spins
PACHINKO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WIN IN THE CRAZY TIME PACHINKO BONUS?
The maximum multiplier available in this bonus round is 10,000 times your bet. Please note, even if the puck continues to land in ‘DOUBLE’ drop zones the multiplier can’t go any higher than ten thousand.
WHAT IS A RESCUE DROP IN PACHINKO?
On occasion, a rescue drop may be required if the puck lands on a 2x, 3x or 4x multiplier. This only occurs when the multiplier the puck lands in is lower than the won multiplier.
WHAT IS THE RTP IN CRAZY TIME PACHINKO?
The RTP of the Pachinko bonus round in Crazy Time is 94.33%. In fact, this is the lowest RTP of all the Crazy Time game rounds. However, Pachinko is volatile and therefore has an very high win potential.
WHAT IS THE MOST EVER WON ON CRAZY TIME PACHINKO?
The highest win ever recorded on the Pachinko round of Crazy Time is 10.2 million euros. The player triggered this win with a 2.4K euro bet! Unfortunately, this kind of win potential isn’t available to all of us, and we would strongly advise sticking to low bets to increase your play time and reduce your overall risk.
HOW OFTEN IS THE PACHINKO BONUS ROUND TRIGGERED?
Pachinko appears on the Money Wheel twice. With a total of 54 sections on the wheel, this means that it will be triggered on average every 1 in 27 spins.
WHAT OTHER BONUS ROUNDS ARE AVAILABLE IN CRAZY TIME?
There are three other bonus rounds available in Crazy Time: Cash Hunt, Coin Flip and Crazy Time.